Delivering a product that is used by millions of people on a global scale takes a quite a lot of effort and resources. At SkillPages, we decided early on that we wanted to put our efforts into creating great software that delivers value to our members and not get overly stretched with building out and managing platform infrastructure. Of course, the underlying platform has to be scalable and flexible enough to accommodate our requirements as we learn and evolve. This is principally why we chose to cloud-base the SkillPages platform on AWS.
From the success we have had so far with AWS, Amazon have invited me to share our experiences at their upcoming London event. The event is an introduction into what AWS can offer your business. If you’re involved in a start-up looking to scale out your venture I highly recommend attendance.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn about how AWS helps you get to market faster and also stay agile
- Discover how to implement AWS to power a lean lifecycle when running, scaling, and iterating your product
- Learn from existing AWS customers about their experiences with Amazon Web Services
- Network with AWS technical representatives and executives and local technology leaders
Who Should Attend?
- Founders, co-founders, technical and business-minded entrepreneurs
- Startups building scalable, lean applications
September 26th 13:00-18:00
Check out the AWS events page for registration and full details. See you there!